Her kommer Dataprotection for Visit Kolding
Business Kolding collect information about you when you use our offers, send an inquiry that we need to process, visit our website, sign up for events or join one of the business associations.
Business Kolding (CVR. 18746131), Sdr. Havnegade 7, 6000 Kolding. Tlf. 76332111, email@example.com
Which information do we process and where do they come from?
At Business Kolding we believe that creating value for the local business environment is a matter of professional relationships and direct contact between you and us. We register your information when you, for example have been in contact with us as part of the local business service or entrepreneurial guidance or have participated in an event. Furthermore, you are registered when you or your company has subscribed to one of the business associations to which Business Kolding provides membership service (the Association Business Kolding; Kolding Handelsråd (Kolding retail association); Kolding Turistforening (Kolding Tourism association)).
In most cases, you will be the one who delivers the information to us via registration form or when setting up a meeting. In a few cases, we get your information from your company's website, or through a third-party referral.
We register following information about you:
• Job title and the organisation you work in
• E-mail address
• History of event and meetings you attended
How do we use your information and why?
Business Kolding offers entrepreneurial services to start ups and sparring to established companies in Kolding municipality and we need your information to provide professional and competent guidance.
We use your information to ensure that we can follow up on appointments, schedule meetings, invite to network activities and send you relevant material in the form of newsletters or event invitations, innovation projects etc. Furthermore, we use your information in connection with evaluation of our work such as questionnaires sent out to follow up on user satisfaction after events.
Finally, we use your information when you have subscribed to one of the business associations, made a purchase or delivered a service or product to us. We need this information in our bookkeeping to process your order; send or receive invoice and receive or make payments etc.
Who do we share your information with and why?
Business Kolding does not sell any of your information to third party. We have data processing agreements with our suppliers of IT systems to handle your information in, for example, our accounting system (in relation to invoicing), or our CRM system (contacts information).
When you participate in events, we can share information about participants with our presenters and other participants, solely to promote networks and target the content of the event.
We may pass on your information to public authorities where this is required by law.
According to legislation, you have as registered a number of rights that you can see below:
• Information to be provided - You have the right to know when we process information about you.
• Right of access - You have the right to see what information we process about you.
• Right to rectification - You have the right to have incorrect information about you corrected.
• Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) - you have the right to make us delete the information we have about you.
• Right to restriction of processing - You have the right to stop our processing of your data or set limitations on which information we are allowed to process.
• Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing - You have the right to know if there is a breach of data security.
• Right to data portability - You have the right to get a copy of the data we process about you.
• Right to object and automated individual decision-making -
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing which have legal effect or affects you significantly, including profiling.
If you have a complaint about the way we process your data, we would like to hear from you so that we can correct the error as soon as possible. In addition, you are always entitled to report a complaint at www.datatilsynet.dk. On their website, you can also find guidance on your rights as a registered.
If you have questions in regards to the abovementioned or regarding our handling of personal information otherwise, please contact us: Business Kolding, Sdr. Havnegade 7, 6000 Kolding. Tel. 76332111, firstname.lastname@example.org